COPY RIGHT STATEMENT
All authors who publish their papers/articles/research work will abide by the following provisions of the copyright transfer on publication/after publication in the African Journal of Laboratory Haematology and Transfusion Science (AJLHTS)
- The copyright of the paper/article rest with the authors after publication in AJLHTS. And they are transferring the copyright to publish the article and use the article for indexing and storing for public use with due reference to publish matter in the name of concerned authors.
- After publication in AJLHTS, the authors reserve all proprietary rights such as patent rights and the right to use all or part of the article in future works of their own such as lectures, press releases and reviews of textbooks.
- In the case of republication of the whole or parts thereof, in periodicals or reprint publications by a third party, written permission must be obtained from the Managing Editor of AJLHTS.
- The authors declare that the material being presented by them in this paper/article or research work is their own original work and does not contain or include material taken from the copyrighted sources. Wherever such material has been included, it has been clearly indented or/and identified by quotation marks given by citing the source of appropriate places.
- The papers/articles, the final version of which they submit, is not substantially the same as any that they had already published elsewhere.
- They declare that they have not sent the paper or any paper substantially the same as the submitted one for publication anywhere else.
- Furthermore, the author may only post his/her version provided acknowledgement is given to the original source of publication in this journal and a link is inserted wherever published.
- All contents, parts, written matters, publications are under copyright act taken by AJLHTS.
- Published articles will be available for use by scholars and researchers.
- AJLHTS Journal, Editors, Reviewers, and publisher is not responsible or liable for any type of claim in lawsuit from submitters/authors on paper/article or research work file submission or after publication in our journal and publication house